Mini Masterminds is a privately owned and family run Childcare Company. Our aim is to provide early childhood care and education in a safe, welcoming, adopting and nurturing environment.
Our staff are dedicated professionals who value the importance of maintaining an optimum level of care and education for all children. We select out staff based on knowledge and values, vision for children and learning, and commitment to families.
This newly appointed position will work across a handful of Little Zak’s Academy and Mini Masterminds Early Learning Centres. This rare opportunity will be perfect for an experienced Area Manager who is wanting to take on new challenges to help coach around performance and to provide support and leadership to the Centre Director’s at each service to ensure that the best quality of care is delivered to both children and families.
Benefits and perks
- Opportunity to work along a team of Senior Managers with 15+ years’ experience in Early Childhood and Care
- Professional development and career progression opportunities
- Package will include a company car and laptop
- Access to discounted childcare for your own children
About the role
- Support the Directors and Services to ensure consistent and effective delivery of the company’s educational program, ensuring programs and practices are current and followed
- Lead, mentor and positively develop relationships with families and ensure that each individual families’ needs are met
- Oversee the strategic plan for each of the services and their offerings for the children and families
- Provide support and training to the Centre Director’s and service employees to ensure the safety, care and welfare of the children and their families
- Ensure reports regarding children incidents/accidents are reported accurately by the nominated supervisor and oversee the appropriate response to serious incidents and compliance
- Set a high expectation to ensure the service is of a high standard of presentation and hygiene making the environment is welcoming, loving and provides children the opportunity to experience both indoor and outdoor environments
- Oversee the financial aspects
- Ensure that staffing rosters are met that meet the correct child to educator ratio which will include workforce planning and approving new vacancies and position types
- Liaising closely with the Approved Provider regarding the general operation of each service
- Ensuring the occupancy of each service is optimised and maintained at all times
- Extensive experience as a Director or Area Manager overseeing and supporting multiple services
- Diploma Qualification in Early Childhood as a minimum, ECT preferable
- Solid understanding of mandatory reporting, EYLF & NQF along with other related legislation
- Financial experience in managing budgets, costs & P&L’s
- Strong leadership and management skills with the ability to take ownership and be proactive
If this sounds like something you are interested in and want to hear more about the opportunity, please contact our HR Team on (02) 8036 8390 or click "APPLY NOW" with your updated resume.