Kidscove Early Learning Centre is privately owned and family run and our aim is to provide early childhood care and education in a safe, welcoming, adopting and nurturing environment.
Our staff are dedicated professionals who value the importance of maintaining an optimum level of care and education for all children. We select out staff based on knowledge and values, vision for children, learning and commitment to families.
We are looking for customer service driven OSHC Educator to join our team at Terrey Hills for various shifts between the hours of 7am - 9am and 2pm-6pm, Monday to Friday.
About your new role
You can expect to join a supportive team and have adequate resources to deliver high quality and age appropriate programming for Children in our care
- Permanent Part Time or Casual Employment
- Hours are Monday to Friday; 7am â 9am then 2pm â 6pm
As an inspiring and motivated educator, you are committed to meeting the needs of all children in our care, and connecting with their parents throughout their development.
- You will bring a service orientated approach to your role
- Have a positive and energetic outlook throughout your interactions with children, their parents and your peers
- Provide children with educational and interactive activities whilst maintaining a child safe, supportive and clean environment
To be successful in this role, you will have
- Current NSW Driver Licence
- A current Working with Children Check
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Desirable talents and skills you may bring to the position may include sports skills, dance/yoga, performing arts talents, cooking/gardening interest to help build challenging and enjoyable programs within our programs.
We are an equal opportunity workplace where diversity is embraced. We foster a culture that supports inclusion and encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
If you are interested, please click ‘APPLY NOW’ or call our HR Team on (02)8036 8390 for a more information.