Little Zak's Academy is privately owned and family run. Our aim is to provide early childhood care and education in a safe, welcoming, adopting and nurturing environment.
Our staff are dedicated professionals who value the importance of maintaining an optimum level of care and education for all children. We select out staff based on knowledge and values, vision for children and learning, and commitment to families.
We have two brand new centres opening in Sydney CBD (Pyrmont and Rozelle).
- Hold a Bachelor in Early Childhood and Education
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role within Early Childhood
- Practical knowledge of National Quality Standards
- Passionate and committed to high qualify of early childhood and education
- Excellent communication skills and leadership skills
- Current First Aid Certificate including Asthma and Anaphylaxis
- Current Working With Children Check
About the role:
- Daily management and mentoring of staff
- Manage rosters and assist with budgets
- Ensure the Centre is compliant and exceeding with all the regulatory requirements listed in the National Regulations and National Quality Standards, with focus to provide an excellent level of education and care to our children
- Have the natural ability to build strong relationships with the families
Benefits at Little Zak's:
- Fantastic salary & package
- Brand new, state-of-the-art centre
- Great friendly team, knowledgeable and experienced area manager with supportive head office management
- Modern facilities and technologies
- Salary package negotiable depending on experience
- Uniforms provided & Secure parking
- Ongoing training & development opportunities
- Be a significant contributor to our early childhood care and education family
We are an equal opportunity workplace where diversity is embraced. We foster a culture that supports inclusion and encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
If you are interested, please click ‘APPLY NOW’ or call our HR Team on (02)8036 8390 for a more information.