Little Zak's Academy is a privately owned and family run. Our aim is to provide early childhood care and education in a safe, welcoming, adopting and nurturing environment.
Our staff are dedicated professionals who value the importance of maintaining an optimum level of care and education for all children. We select out staff based on knowledge and values, vision for children and learning, and commitment to families.
Flowing between three spacious and charming levels, our Brookvale early learning centre is truly a home away from home for the 0-6 year old's in our care. Our centre is designed to encourage children to learn, grow and explore.
- Certificate III or Diploma Qualified in Early Education and Care.
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role within Early Childhood.
- Practical knowledge of National Quality Standards.
- Passionate and committed to high qualify of early childhood and education.
- Excellent communication skills and leadership skills.
- Current First Aid Certificate including Asthma and Anaphylaxis.
- Current Working with Children Check.
About the role:
- Achieve excellence and maintain strong professional relationships with one another.
- Deliver a high-quality cycle of planning, curriculum and outcomes for each child.
- Ensure that all documentation, of children’s learning, is visible and accessible to families and contains high-quality information to meet regulatory requirements.
- Create a friendly, secure and stimulating interactive learning environment.
- Maintain positive working relationships with all team members.
- Ensure a high level of health & safety standards are maintained at all times.
Benefits for you:
- On-Call Casual work, no weekends! - Great work/life balance.
- Continuous career development opportunities.
- Competitive remuneration.
- Dedicated support of a management team.
- Complimentary uniform.
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity. If this sounds like you then, please click APPLY NOW!
Email Applications also accepted: email@example.com