Kids Cove Early Learning Centre is privately owned and family run. Our aim is to provide early childhood care and education in a safe, welcoming, adopting and nurturing environment.
Our staff are dedicated professionals who value the importance of maintaining an optimum level of care and education for all children. We select out staff based on knowledge and values, vision for children and learning, and commitment to families.
We are looking for a passionate and dedicated ECT or Diploma Studying ECT Room Leader to join our team in Terrey Hills!
Working in a state of the art, technologically advanced centre you will be responsible for:
- Creating and maintaining a fun, safe, healthy, productive and effective learning environment.
- Creating and maintaining excellent relationships with children, families, carers and staff.
- Developing and implementing the educational program and achieving quality learning outcomes.
- Mentoring and developing staff.
- Ensuring compliance with routines, policies, processes and practices.
The successful candidate will have:
- An ECT or Diploma Studying ECT level Child Care Educator qualification.
- Confidence and leadership ability.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience documenting learning outcomes.
- Passion, enthusiasm and a strong commitment to high quality care.
- A working knowledge of the New Quality Framework, EYLF and NQS.
- Current First-Aid Certificate, Asthma and Anaphylaxis training.
- The desire to make a positive contribution to a professional, collaborative and focused team.
This is a full time position with a rotating roster. Kids Cove Early Learning Centre offers a negotiable salary, onsite parking, complimentary uniform and a supportive environment where you can grow your career.
If you are interested in a fantastic career move please apply now.
Email Applications also accepted, JOB ID 857026: firstname.lastname@example.org