Little Zak's Academy is privately owned and family run and our aim is to provide early childhood care and education in a safe, welcoming, adopting and nurturing environment.
Our staff are dedicated professionals who value the importance of maintaining an optimum level of care and education for all children. We select out staff based on knowledge and values, vision for children and learning, and commitment to families.
We are looking for an experienced and dedicated Recruitment Consultant to join our team. This is an opportunity to join the HQ team of one of Sydney's fastest growing childcare centre groups!
We're looking for a Recruitment Consultant to provide support in relation to all aspects of our internal recruitment process. You will work in conjunction with our existing Recruitment Manager in a fast paced work environment during a very busy growth stage of the business.
Reports to and Primary support to: Recruitment Manager.
RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES:
- Shortlisting and screening of all applicants.
- Phone interviews and organising face to face interviews.
- Conducting reference checks, gathering relevant qualifications.
- WWCC Verifications, compiling new employee information for payroll.
- Conducting talent searches in order to seek new staff.
- Work closely with the recruitment manager to maximise results.
- Elements of Human Resources: assistance with resolving matters arising from staff discrepancies e.g. payroll, conflict resolution, fair work matters, insurances etc.
DESIRED REQUIREMENTS / EXPERIENCE
- Experience in recruitment/HR.
- Sound judgement, the ability to provide accurate, timely advice.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team.
- A strong aptitude for organisation and attention to detail.
- A friendly can-do attitude.
If this sounds like you, please apply today!
Email Applications also accepted, JOB ID 866730: email@example.com