Little Zak's Academy is privately owned and family run and our aim is to provide early childhood care and education in a safe, welcoming, adopting and nurturing environment.
Our staff are dedicated professionals who value the importance of maintaining an optimum level of care and education for all children. We select out staff based on knowledge and values, vision for children and learning, and commitment to families.
We are seeking an experienced Childcare CHEF to prepare warm, nutritional meals for the children in our care using rotational menus at our newest Centre in CORRIMAL!
This is a 5 day per week position, Monday to Friday , with the attractive hours of 8am to 2pm - No weekend work!
Working with us will see the following benefits:
- State of the Art kitchen and facilities;
- Uniform provided;
- Ongoing support from management and staff.
Your duties will include preparing morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea for the children based on a 4 week rotating menu.
You will require the following:
- Relevant qualification in hospitality/nutrition/safe food handling.
- Previous experience in a similar Childcare role would be highly regarded.
- A Current/Valid drivers licence and reliable vehicle is preferred.
If you feel this is the position for you, please apply now!
Email Applications also accepted, JOB ID 882358: email@example.com