Our Aim is to provide excellence in early childhood care and education in a welcoming, safe, inclusive and nurturing environment. Little Zak’s Academy is privately owned and family run for over 25 years, with a solid commitment to consultative and collaborative management.
BRAND NEW CENTRE - OPENING SOON!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead, coach and develop a highly functioning team of educators. Conduct initiatives that promote team building and good working morale.
- Be an ambassador for workplace values and culture and compliance with company policy and procedures.
- Management of the centres budgets & fees, the physical environment including WHS and resource management of the centre.
- Work with qualified centre staff to develop an appropriate and age relevant curriculum and ensure it complies with state and federal requirements.
- Meet with parents of prospective students to determine whether the centre is a good fit for the child and family.
- Oversea the daily running of the centre; including but not limited to reviewing daily programs, observations, staff performance, marketing and administration duties.
Key Experience required:
- Hold a Bachelor of Early Childhood Education / Teaching with 5+ years’ experience as a childcare Centre Director.
- Working With Children check, First Aid Certificate and Asthma and Anaphylaxis training.
- Excellent working knowledge of EYLF and NQF is essential.
- Competent in all areas of Child Care compliance, legislation and WHS.
- Ability to build respectful and professional working relationships with parents, families and colleagues.
- Knowledge of local, state and federal laws regarding safety requirements, inspection and certification procedures.
- You will have excellent communication and organisation skills with the ability to multitask and manage conflicting priorities. A solutions orientated attitude, strong work ethic and the ability to work autonomously is essential with intermediate to advanced Microsoft office skills and iPad knowledge.
Benefits of working with us:
- Great friendly team, knowledgeable and experienced area manager with supportive head office management.
- Modern facilities and technologies.
- Salary package negotiable depending on experience.
- Uniforms provided & Secure parking.
- Ongoing training & development opportunities.
- Be a significant contributor to our early childhood care and education family.
We are an equal opportunity workplace where diversity is embraced. We foster a culture that supports inclusion and encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
If you feel like this job is for you, then apply now!
Email Applications also accepted, Job ID 863619: firstname.lastname@example.org