Little Zak's Academy is privately owned and family run. Our aim is to provide early childhood care and education in a safe, welcoming, adopting and nurturing environment.
Our staff are dedicated professionals who value the importance of maintaining an optimum level of care and education for all children. We select out staff based on knowledge and values, vision for children and learning, and commitment to families.
About the role:
- Daily management and mentoring of staff
- Manage rosters and assist with budgets
- Ensure the Centre is compliant and exceeding with all the regulatory requirements listed in the National Regulations and National Quality Standards, with focus to provide an excellent level of education and care to our children
- Have the natural ability to build strong relationships with the families
Benefits at Little Zak's:
- Brand New State of the art Centre!
- Competitive remuneration
- Dedicated support of a management team
- Continuous career development opportunities
- Complimentary uniform
- Rotating rosters to support a great work/life balance
- Hold a Bachelor in Early Childhood and Education
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role within Early Childhood
- Practical knowledge of National Quality Standards
- Passionate and committed to high qualify of early childhood and education
- Excellent communication skills and leadership skills
- Current First Aid Certificate including Asthma and Anaphylaxis
- Current Working With Children Check
Don’t miss this opportunity. If this sounds like you then click ‘APPLY Now’