Our Aim is to provide excellence in early childhood care and education in a welcoming, safe, inclusive and nurturing environment. Little Zak's Academy is privately owned and family run for over 25 years, with a solid commitment to consultative and collaborative management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be dedicated to complete the theory component of the Certificate III of Children's Services Traineeship.
- Be reliable, professional, punctual, enthusiastic and passionate about children's education, care and inclusive practices.
- Have effective communication skills.
- Ability to work rotating rosters, ensuring exposure to the many aspects of the Industry.
- Demonstrate the ability to work as an effective team member.
- Have an understanding of workplace health and safety.
- Willing to have fun, be creative and be invested in the early education of our children.
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS TRAINEESHIP:
- You must be over 18 years of age, and an Australian citizen/permanent resident.
- You must not hold, or are not studying towards a qualification in Childcare.
- You must be willing to obtain a Working with Children Check.
- You must be willing to obtain a First Aid certificate.
Benefits of working with us:
- Great friendly team, with experienced and dedicated education professionals who will guide and mentor you.
- Modern facilities and technologies.
- Uniforms provided.
- Secure parking facilities.
- We embrace enthusiasm creativity and fun!
We are an equal opportunity workplace where diversity is embraced. We foster a culture that supports inclusion and encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
If you meet the key points to be considered for this Traineeship, please apply today!
Email Applications also accepted: firstname.lastname@example.org