Are you looking to start your Early Childhood Education career?
Our Centre at Mount Colahis a Brand New, purpose built facility and as we continue to grow and expand, we are looking for a trainee to join our talented team.
Our Aim is to provide excellence in early childhood care and education in a welcoming, safe, inclusive and nurturing environment. Little Zak's Academy is privately owned and family run for over 25 years, with a solid commitment to consultative and collaborative management.
About the role:
- Study towards your Certificate III in Early Childhood while you work
- Full time position
- Gain childcare experience across all age groups from 0-5
- Work alongside a dedicated team with experienced mentors to guide you to be the best you can be
- You must be over 18 years old and be an Australian Citizen
- A passion to supporting children's early education and care
- A commitment to learning and completing your studies
- Be enthusiastic, motivated, professional and reliable
- You must not hold, or are not studying towards a qualification in Childcare
- Current Working with Children Check
- Willing to obtain a First Aid certificate
Benefits of working with us:
- Great friendly team, with experienced and dedicated education professionals who will guide and mentor you
- Modern facilities and technologies
- Uniforms provided
- Secure parking facilities
- We embrace enthusiasm creativity and fun!
We are an equal opportunity workplace where diversity is embraced. We foster a culture that supports inclusion and encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
If you meet the key points to be considered for this Traineeship, please apply today!