Kids Cove Early Learning Centre is privately owned and family run. Our aim is to provide early childhood care and education in a safe, welcoming, adopting and nurturing environment.
Our staff are dedicated professionals who value the importance of maintaining an optimum level of care and education for all children. We select out staff based on knowledge and values, vision for children and learning, and commitment to families.
We are looking for an experienced and dedicated Certificate III or Diploma Qualified Room Assistant to join our team in Terrey Hills!
Working with us will see the following benefits:
* Full time employment.
* State of the art Centre!
* Complimentary uniform.
* Rotating rosters.
* Supportive environment from our management, nominated supervisor, staff and families.
* Dedicated attitude.
* Responsible and reliable.
* Certificate III/Diploma of Children's Services/Early Childhood qualification.
* Willingness to succeed in the industry.
* Current Valid WWCC and First Aid, or willingness to obtain.
If you are interested in a fantastic career move please apply now.