Little Zak's Academy is privately owned and family run. Our aim is to provide early childhood care and education in a safe, welcoming, adopting and nurturing environment.
Our staff are dedicated professionals who value the importance of maintaining an optimum level of care and education for all children. We select out staff based on knowledge and values, vision for children and learning, and commitment to families.
We are looking for passionate and dedicated Certificate III or Diploma Qualified Educators to join our All Centre Floater team!
**A CURRENT/VALID DRIVERS LICENCE, AND ACCESS TO A RELIABLE VEHICLE ARE ESSENTIAL TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE**
These roles are Casual, with minimum of 8 days per fortnight guaranteed.
The successful candidates would be required to work across various Centres as needed.
Working with us will see the following benefits:
* Casual employment.
* No paperwork.
* Above Award Rate.
* Work at various centres, and learn new skills from highly qualified, professional staff.
* Gain experience working with all age groups.
* Secure parking facilities.
* Complimentary uniform.
* Rotating rosters.
* Room for growth within the company.
* Supportive environment from our management, nominated supervisor, staff and families.
* Certificate III or Diploma in Children's Services qualification.
* Current/Valid Drivers Licence, and access to a reliable vehicle.
* Willingness to Travel.
* Current First-Aid Certificate, Asthma and Anaphylaxis training.
* High level of professionalism and communication with families and co-workers.
If you feel like this job is for you, then apply now!