Our Aim is to provide excellence in early childhood care and education in a welcoming, safe, inclusive and nurturing environment. Little Zak's Academy is privately owned and family run for over 25 years, with a solid commitment to consultative and collaborative management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be dedicated to complete the theory component of the Certificate III of Children's Services Traineeship.
- Be reliable, professional, punctual, enthusiastic and passionate about children's education, care and inclusive practices.
- Have effective communication skills.
- Ability to work rotating rosters, ensuring exposure to the many aspects of the Industry.
- Demonstrate the ability to work as an effective team member.
- Have an understanding of workplace health and safety.
- Willing to have fun, be creative and be invested in the early education of our children.
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS TRAINEESHIP:
- You must be over 18 years of age, and an Australian citizen/permanent resident.
- You must not hold, or are not studying towards a qualification in Childcare.
- You must be willing to obtain a Working with Children Check.
- You must be willing to obtain a First Aid certificate.
Benefits of working with us:
- Great friendly team, with experienced and dedicated education professionals who will guide and mentor you.
- Modern facilities and technologies.
- Uniforms provided.
- Secure parking facilities.
- We embrace enthusiasm creativity and fun!
We are an equal opportunity workplace where diversity is embraced. We foster a culture that supports inclusion and encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
If you meet the key points to be considered for this Traineeship, please apply today!
Email Applications also accepted, JOB ID 861160: firstname.lastname@example.org