Little Zak's Academy is privately owned and family run. We’re proud of our strong reputation for providing outstanding early childhood care and education, in a safe, welcoming and nurturing environment. Our staff are dedicated professionals who value the importance of maintaining an exceptional level of care and education for all children. We’re a fun team that works hard, thinks outside the box and makes great things happen.
Recently, Little Zak’s has begun a strategic mission to rapidly accelerate its footprint nation-wide, through a franchise co-ownership model. We are looking for an energetic, experienced and motivated Franchise Operations Coordinator to join our team ASAP to assist in driving this exciting growth phase.
What You’d Be Doing:
This is a really key role for the Little Zak’s HQ team. You’d be providing vital operational support to the Managing Director & Chief Operating Officer across all aspects of executing Little Zak’s franchise partnership strategy.
For example, you might find yourself doing things like:
- Helping to co-ordinate the set-up & opening of new centres, including assisting with hiring staff and tracking whether franchise partners are set-up and ready for the first day;
- Assisting with delivering training to new franchise partners, including helping to build the course content, planning the event, compiling training materials & hiring third party presenters;
- Finding, evaluating, recommending and finally on-boarding new third-party service providers for a range of services & products, such as benchmarking platforms, child care management systems & franchise candidate screening tools;
- Reviewing, collating and preparing policies & procedures, and ensuring our Franchise Operations Manual stays current and complete;
- Assisting in the development of the Little Zak’s Franchise Partner Portal, including working with outside experts & developers on the design, look, feel & content on the platform;
- Liaising with existing franchise partners to provide administrative support and guidance, as well as to help Little Zak’s HQ monitor their compliance with Little Zak’s systems & policies;
- Performing research and investigation into potential sites and opportunities for new Little Zak’s centres;
- Assisting with the execution, filing & storage of important legal documents, including franchise agreements, disclosure documents, leases and notices;
- Supporting the search for, and screening of, potential franchise partner candidates, including meeting with candidates & collating their information;
- Attending Little Zak’s Franchising board meetings, taking minutes & holding the team accountable for their action items.
What We’re Looking For:
This role is a broad operational & commercial support role. The Little Zak’s HQ team are very entrepreneurial, and their franchise partnership strategy is moving at a very fast pace, so we’re looking for an energetic, driven and talented individual with a good commercial brain to the join the team. A ‘can do’ attitude, ability to learn quickly and a spark of creativity are all essential attributes for the Franchise Operations Coordinator. The role will be busy and diverse, so being super organised is also vital. Great communication skills are also really important, both written & verbal.
Ideally, we’d love to find someone with experience working for a franchisor in a similar operational support role; if that’s you, apply immediately! Seriously! Otherwise, recent university qualifications in business or commerce would be excellent, or an equivalent 3 or so years’ worth of experience gained ‘on the job’ in a business context will do the trick. Child care experience isn’t mandatory as we’ve got a team of experts in that field already, but it would be a great bonus if you have got it! Ultimately, so long as you read the above role outline and genuinely thought to yourself âthat sounds great, I could smash that!â, then we want to hear from you!
Little Zak’s offers competitive remuneration packages, include free on-site parking at our Ryde headquarters. It’s a fun, fast-paced and entrepreneurial work environment, with huge personal development and career growth opportunities available.
If this sounds like you, please apply today!
Email Applications also accepted, JOB ID 863625: email@example.com