Little Zak's Academy is privately owned and family run and our aim is to provide early childhood care and education in a safe, welcoming, adopting and nurturing environment.
Our staff are dedicated professionals who value the importance of maintaining an optimum level of care and education for all children. We select out staff based on knowledge and values, vision for children and learning, and commitment to families. We are looking for a dedicated, experienced and professional Executive Assistant to join our team.
This is a key role at a senior level, providing executive support to the Managing Director. This extensive role will require the successful candidate to:
- Support the day to day work of the Managing Director, with additional support to the COO.
- Service senior management team meetings.
You will have access to confidential information, requiring absolute discretion at all times. Little Zakâs Academy is a busy company and therefore the ability to organise and prioritize tasks is a key requirement. You will have demonstrable experience of working at a similar level and proven administrative, secretarial and office skills. You will need to be able to plan, organise and anticipate the needs of the Managing Director well in advance in order to support the smooth running of the business.
You will be responsible for support all aspects of the Managing Directorâs work, including:
- Appointment/diary management.
- Travel and accommodation as required.
- Produce agendas, minute and all key paperwork for meetings.
You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills and be experienced at dealing with a range of external stakeholders, including key internal stakeholder groups. The ability to build rapport with the extended networks at a local, regional and national level is desirable.
This role works across the business to ensure Little Zakâs Academy operates intelligently and strategically.
Reports to and Primary support to: Managing Director
Additional support provided to: COO
External Contacts: Clients, associates and business Partners
Working with the Managing Director, extended network and other staff to:
- Ensure requirements are identified and met.
- Contribute to the overall development of Little Zakâs Academy and its activities.
- Maintain and develop systems, procedures and records in line with the business policies and objectives.
- Ensure necessary records are maintained that can readily provide current, accurate and accessible information.
- Work with tight deadlines as directed by the Managing Director.
- Support the Managing Director and COO in the preparation and presentation of reports, proposals and related activities in servicing the relationships relevant to stakeholders and Partners.
Support the Managing Director in the preparation of all documentation required for key decision making.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate understanding, experience and ability as follows:
- You will demonstrate experience of working in a similar role at a comparable level.
- Have and understanding of the requirements and implications of working alongside the Director.
- IT literacy is crucial; experience of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, access database software etc.
- Excellent administration and secretarial skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Willing to travel
- Experience in working in a fast-paced environment.
- Flexibility in working hours, (e.g. responding to emails after office hours).
- Available to work remotely as required, outside of office hours.
- Event organisation.
If this sounds like you, please apply today!
Email Applications also accepted, JOB ID 863625: firstname.lastname@example.org