Little Zak’s Academy is privately owned and family run and our aim is to provide early childhood care and education in a safe, welcoming, adopting and nurturing environment.
Our staff are dedicated professionals who value the importance of maintaining an optimum level of care and education for all children. We select out staff based on knowledge and values, vision for children and learning, and commitment to families.
We looking for a permanent full time Handyman/Maintenance Coordinator. This position will be offered to the right candidate following a successful trial within our centres.
Mostly maintenance work in the Sydney area. Must be well presented, courteous, punctual and honest.
- Maintain/repair wear and tear in classrooms/buildings.
- Prepare, clean and pack equipment.
- Test run/clean ancillaries (Furniture/electronics) Identify and conduct repairs.
- Identify and advise of any defective equipment/classrooms proactively.
- Working safely and being environmentally conscience, reporting any incidents and injuries as they occur.
- Tip run â Working with a team to meet deadlines.
- Great Pay Rates: to right candidate and their eagerness to accomplish any given task.
- Van and tools included â but if you wish to use your own tools that’s also ok.
- Immediate start/ongoing work!
- Great Team environment working with industry leaders.
- Paid fortnightly on time, every time! Work for a highly reputable Childcare Centre.
- MUST have a Current Valid Drivers Licence.
- A Current Valid Working with Children Check, or willingness to obtain.
- General Handyman repair and maintenance skills â Essential.
- A friendly smile.
- Go Getter attitude - Thinking outside the square.
- Fast Paced Environment - Must be willing to work in a team and receive instructions and complete works from supervisors and others above.
- Attention to detail.
If you meet the key experience required please apply today!