Little Zak's Academy is privately owned and family run. Our aim is to provide early childhood care and education in a safe, welcoming, adopting and nurturing environment.
Our staff are dedicated professionals who value the importance of maintaining an optimum level of care and education for all children. We select out staff based on knowledge and values, vision for children and learning, and commitment to families.
We are looking for an experienced and dedicated OSHC Educator to join our team in BROOKVALE!
Working with us will see the following benefits:
* Permanent Part Time employment.
* Monday to Friday.
* Do the Morning Shift - 7am to 9am, OR the Afternoon Shift - 2pm to 6pm, OR BOTH!
* State of the art Centre!
* Complimentary uniform.
* Rotating rosters.
* Supportive environment from our management, nominated supervisor, staff and families.
* Dedicated attitude.
* Responsible and reliable.
* Previous experience as an OOSH Educator.
* Certificate III or Diploma of Children's Services/Early Childhood qualification.
* Willingness to succeed in the industry.
* Current Valid WWCC and First Aid, or willingness to obtain.
Email Applications also accepted, JOB ID 870743: firstname.lastname@example.org