Are you looking to start your Early Childhood Education career?
Little Zak's Academy is privately owned and family run. Our aim is to provide early childhood care and education in a safe, welcoming, adopting and nurturing environment.
Our staff are dedicated professionals who value the importance of maintaining an optimum level of care and education for all children. We select out staff based on knowledge and values, vision for children and learning, and commitment to families.
Our Centre at Narellan Vale is a new, purpose built facility and as we continue to grow and expand, we are looking for a trainee to join our talented team.
Our Aim is to provide excellence in early childhood care and education in a welcoming, safe, inclusive and nurturing environment. Little Zak's Academy is privately owned and family run for over 25 years, with a solid commitment to consultative and collaborative management.
About the role
- Study towards your Certificate III in Early Childhood while you work
- Full time position working across a rotating roster
- Gain childcare experience across all age groups from 0-5
- Work alongside a supportive team who will mentor and guide you
What we are looking for
- Trustworthy, dedicated and positive team player
- Passion and willingness to succeed in the childcare industry
- Supporting the Little Zaks culture through constantly displaying our values
- Current Working with Children Check
- Immediate Start
Benefits for you
- Amazing state of the art centre
- Continuous career development opportunities
- Complimentary uniform
- Parking on site
- Rotating rosters to support a great work / life balance
We are an equal opportunity workplace where diversity is embraced. We foster a culture that supports inclusion and encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
If you meet the key points to be considered for this Traineeship, please apply today!