Little Zak's Academy is privately owned and family run. Our aim is to provide early childhood care and education in a safe, welcoming, adopting and nurturing environment.
Our staff are dedicated professionals who value the importance of maintaining an optimum level of care and education for all children. We select out staff based on knowledge and values, vision for children and learning, and commitment to families.
This fantastic position has arisen and are currently seeing someone that has had similar experience previously.
- Diploma or Bachelor qualified in Children Services.
- Experience in a similar role.
- A thorough working knowledge of Childrens services regulation, The Early Years Learning Framework and The National Quality Framework
- Passion and ability to inspire, motivate and maintain a positive learning culture within the centre for children, families and colleagues
- Strong written and clearly spoken communication skills
- Excellent communication skills and leadership skills.
- Current First Aid Certificate including Asthma and Anaphylaxis
- Current Working with Children Check.
About the role:
- Lead and mentor educators to achieve excellence and maintain strong professional relationships with one another.
- Lead and develop the team to deliver a high-quality cycle of planning, curriculum and outcomes for each child.
- Ensure that all documentation, of children’s learning, is visible and accessible to families and contains high-quality information to meet regulatory requirements.
- Create a friendly, secure and stimulating interactive learning environment.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with team members, parents, children and the wider community
- Guiding Educators to best practice ensuring compliance amongst the service
- Ensure a high level of health & safety standards are maintained at all times.
Benefits for you:
- Parking on site.
- Rotating rosters to support a great work/life balance.
- Generous childcare discounts for your own children.
- Continuous career development opportunities.
- Competitive remuneration.
- Dedicated support of a management team.
- Complimentary uniform.
Don't miss out on this great opportunity click APPLY NOW!