Little Zak's Academy is a privately owned and family run. Our aim is to provide early childhood care and education in a safe, welcoming, adopting and nurturing environment.
Our staff are dedicated professionals who value the importance of maintaining an optimum level of care and education for all children. We select out staff based on knowledge and values, vision for children and learning, and commitment to families.
Our Killara early learning centre is truly a home away from home for the 0-6 year old's in our care. Our centre is designed to encourage children to learn, grow and explore.
- Diploma Qualified in Early Education and Care
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role within Early Childhood
- Practical knowledge of National Quality Standards
- Passionate and committed to high qualify of early childhood and education
- Excellent communication skills and leadership skills
- Current First Aid Certificate including Asthma and Anaphylaxis
- Current Working with Children Check
About the role
- Lead and mentor educators to achieve excellence and maintain strong professional relationships with one another
- Lead and develop the team to deliver a high-quality cycle of planning, curriculum and outcomes for each child in your room
- Ensure that all documentation, of children’s learning, is visible and accessible to families and contains high-quality information to meet regulatory requirements
- Create a friendly, secure and stimulating interactive learning environment
- Maintain positive working relationships with all team members
- Ensure a high level of health & safety standards are maintained at all times
Benefits for you?
- Rotating rosters to support a great work/life balance
- Generous childcare discounts for your own children
- Continuous career development opportunities
- Competitive remuneration
- Dedicated support of a management team
- Complimentary uniform
Do miss out on this great opportunity. If this sounds like you then, please click APPLY NOW or call our HR Team on (02)8036 8390 for a more information.