Little Zak's Academy is privately owned and family run. Our aim is to provide early childhood care and education in a safe, welcoming, adopting and nurturing environment.
Our staff are dedicated professionals who value the importance of maintaining an optimum level of care and education for all children. We select out staff based on knowledge and values, vision for children and learning, and commitment to families.
We are urgently looking for educators based in these areas: Brookvale, Frenches Forest, Oxford Falls, Beacon Hill, Curl Curl, Manly Vale, Manly, Balgowlah, Seaforth, Castle Cove, Mosman, Cremorne, North Sydney
What do you need to be successful in this role?
- Qualified or studying towards a Diploma qualification in Early Childhood Education and Care
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role within Early Childhood
- Practical knowledge of National Quality Standards
- Passionate and committed to high qualify of early childhood and education
- Excellent communication skills and leadership skills
- Current First Aid Certificate including Asthma and Anaphylaxis
- Current Working with Children Check
About the role
- Facilitate the learning experiences for your allocated group of children
- Be part of a collaborative teaching environment
- Maintain effective communication with the parents throughout the service
- Regularly monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of programs
- Create a friendly, secure and stimulating interactive learning environment
- Maintain positive working relationships with all team members
- Ensure a high level of health & safety standards are maintained at all times
Benefits for you?
- Brand New State of the art Centre!
- Competitive remuneration
- Dedicated support of a management team
- Continuous career development opportunities
- Complimentary uniform
- Rotating rosters to support a great work/life balance
If this sounds like you then click "APPLY NOW" to send in your updated resume. Alternatively you can reach the Recruitment Team directly on 02 8036 8690 for a confidential discussion.