Little Zak's Academy is a privately owned and family run. Our aim is to provide early childhood care and education in a safe, welcoming, adopting and nurturing environment.
Our staff are dedicated professionals who value the importance of maintaining an optimum level of care and education for all children. We select our staff based on knowledge and values, vision for children and learning, and commitment to families.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a full-time Certificate III Educator to join our team at our beautiful centre located in South Wentworthville.
- ACECQA approved Certificate III
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role within Early Childhood.
- Practical knowledge of National Quality Standards.
- Passionate and committed to high qualify of early childhood and education.
- Excellent communication skills and leadership skills.
- Current First Aid Certificate including Asthma and Anaphylaxis.
- Current Working with Children Check, (WWCC).
About the role:
- Facilitate the learning experiences for your allocated group of children
- Be part of a collaborative teaching environment
- Maintain effective communication with the parents throughout the service
- Regularly monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of programs
- Create a friendly, secure and stimulating interactive learning environment
- Maintain positive working relationships with all team members
- Ensure a high level of health & safety standards are maintained at all times
Benefits for you:
- Rotating rosters to support a great work/life balance.
- Continuous career development opportunities.
- Competitive remuneration.
- Dedicated support of a management team.
- Complimentary uniform.
- Great friendly team environment
- Knowledgeable and experienced area manager with supportive head office management
Don't miss out on this great opportunity. If this sounds like you then, please click APPLY NOW or email saveourservicecasuals.com