Little Zak's Academy is privately owned and family run. Our aim is to provide early childhood care and education in a safe, welcoming, adopting and nurturing environment.
Our staff are dedicated professionals who value the importance of maintaining an optimum level of care and education for all children. We select out staff based on knowledge and values, vision for children and learning, and commitment to families.
We are looking for a dedicated and experienced Certificate III to join our centre located in Sydney Olympic Park. Located only 10 minute walk from the station, but also has parking available if driving.
Plenty of Benefits
- Great friendly team environment
- Knowledgeable and experienced area manager
- Modern facilities and technologies
- Uniforms provided & Secure parking
- Ongoing training & development opportunities
- Make a difference and be a significant contributor to our early childhood care and education family
About the role
- Develop, plan and implement a quality program that reflect the Early Years Learning Framework
- Develop open communication channels with staff, children and families of the centre.
- Contribute to the effective operation of the workplace by supporting colleagues, sharing ideas and information and working collaboratively in our team.
- Comply with the centres policies and procedures along with licensing, legislation & regulations.
- Assisting children with their daily routines & support them in their learning
- Create a stimulating environment to foster & support children's development
- Certificate III in Early Childhood Education
- Must be available Monday to Friday
- Working knowledge of the National Quality Framework including: National Regulations, National Quality Standards (NQS), Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Current Working with Children Check
- First Aid Certificate or willingness to obtain one
- A dynamic personality, creativity and a clear passion for early childhood education
- Strong communication, organisation, and documentation capabilities
- A cooperative team player who loves and respects children in all their individuality and developmental stages
- The ability to create meaningful relationships with our children, families, and fellow educators
We are an equal opportunity workplace where diversity is embraced. We foster a culture that supports inclusion and encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
Interested? Please hit the APPLY button now and follow the prompts to submit your resume.