Little Zak's Academy is privately owned and family run and our aim is to provide early childhood care and education in a safe, welcoming, adopting and nurturing environment.
Our staff are dedicated professionals who value the importance of maintaining an optimum level of care and education for all children. We select out staff based on knowledge and values, vision for children and learning, and commitment to families.
We are looking for a dedicated, experienced and professional Executive Assistant to join our team.
You will be working alongside the Company Director, and expected to provide a high level of support. You will be his first point of contact, and your intuition and skill will keep him organised, effective, and as efficient as possible.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Diary, email, and travel management.
- Ensuring tight schedules are followed and respected.
- Letter writing and document preparation.
- Prioritising conflicting needs, and ensuring deadlines are met.
- Project management/involvement.
- Assessing incoming correspondence and ensuring appropriate action is taken.
- Meeting and presentation preparations, reports and briefs.
- Organisation, scheduling and rescheduling of numerous events and meetings.
- Attending meetings as required, (evening meetings a possibility).
- Coordinating various Ad Hoc projects, and some personal errands.
As you will be working directly with the Company Director, and important parties on his behalf, confidence, decision making, attention to detail, and superior communication skills are essential.
In addition you will have:
- At least 5 years’ experience as a Personal/Executive Assistant.
- Intermediate - Advanced MS Office skills.
- Recent experience supporting a Company Director.
- The ability to complete all tasks and projects quickly, with minimal guidance.
- Forward planning and appropriate delegation skills.
- An awareness of working with various outside parties and their priorities.
- Time management skills, the ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Resilience and a commitment to high quality.
- Self-motivation, with a high level of initiative and the ability to work in a team or autonomously.
- The ability to adapt your working style to different situations.
- Polished personal presentation.
- Any Accounting or Legal experience/background would be highly desirable.
- Current/Valid Driver’s licence, experience as a chauffeur/personal driver.
- An incredible salary package on offer.
- Convenient location with parking available.
- Flexible working environment.
If this sounds like you, please apply today!
Email Applications also accepted, JOB ID 888621: firstname.lastname@example.org