Little Zak's Academy is privately owned and family run. Our aim is to provide early childhood care and education in a safe, welcoming, adopting and nurturing environment.
Our staff are dedicated professionals who value the importance of maintaining an optimum level of care and education for all children. We select out staff based on knowledge and values, vision for children and learning, and commitment to families.
We are seeking an experienced Kitchenhand to help our Chef prepare warm, nutritional meals for children in our care using rotational menus at our Centre in Brookvale!
The successful candidate will be working Monday to Friday, with the attractive hours of 9am to 12pm - No weekend work!
About the Role:
- Your duties will include helping to prepare morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea, for the children based on a 4 week rotating menu.
- Assisting to ensure safe and hygienic storage, handling and preparation of food and drinks.
- To work with the Chef to create a wholesome menu.
- Communicate positively with children and staff on a daily basis.
Plenty of Benefits:
- Large commercial kitchen.
- No weekend work.
- Various employee benefits and discounts.
- A rewarding and supportive culture.
- Previous experience in a similar role desirable- Childcare Centre, Aged Care or similar environment.
- Must be available Monday to Friday, 9am to 12pm.
- Experience in providing Allergy Safe Food.
- Current Working with Children Check.
We are an equal opportunity workplace where diversity is embraced. We foster a culture that supports inclusion and encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
If you are interested, please click APPLY NOW!