Little Zak’s Academy is privately owned and family run and our aim is to provide early childhood care and education in a safe, welcoming, adopting and nurturing environment.
Our staff are dedicated professionals who value the importance of maintaining an optimum level of care and education for all children. We select out staff based on knowledge and values, vision for children, learning and commitment to families.
We are looking for an experienced Accounts Payable / Payroll Officer with a ‘can do attitude’
Reporting to the Managing Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for processing of invoices and fortnightly payroll across many group entitles. You will need to demonstrate high level of organisation and attention to detail to thrive in this role.
About the role
- Processing a high volume of invoices
- Coding invoices to the general ledger
- Uploading payments to the banking platform
- Payroll processing
- Dealing with email enquiries
- Liaising with suppliers
- Accrual calculations and posting
- Superannuation and payroll tax lodgement
- General administrative and account duties
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Accounting and Finance
- Working knowledge of account software packages including MYOB and XERO
- Interpreting and applying award conditions in relation to pay rates, allowances and penalty rates
We are an equal opportunity workplace where diversity is embraced. We foster a culture that supports inclusion and encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
If you are interested, please click ‘APPLY NOW’ or call our HR Team on (02)8036 8390 for a more information.