Little Zak's Academy is privately owned and family run and our aim is to provide early childhood care and education in a safe, welcoming, adopting and nurturing environment.
Our staff are dedicated professionals who value the importance of maintaining an optimum level of care and education for all children. We select out staff based on knowledge and values, vision for children and learning, and commitment to families.
We are looking for a passionate, dedicated and experienced Project Manager, who can handle many projects at once, from inception to completion, keeping projects on track, overcoming hiccups, sorting out problems and delivering on time and in budget. Naturally this equals happy and satisfied Stakeholders.
Some of what is required:
- Site visits to supervise construction and coordinate contractors.
- Assist in conducting tenders.
- Liaison with production to ensure manufacture and installation is maintained to the highest level.
- Preparing development applications for submission with Council.
- Liaising with Council in negotiations and planning matters.
- Project management including design consults, construction planning, coordinating.
- Keep client informed of all updates and project progress.
- After care follow up and feedback.
The primary purpose of this position is to manage a development project right through from conception to completion.
We need someone who believes in real quality customer service and who has a demonstrated track record of successfully handling a number of jobs/projects simultaneously.
Ideally, you would have:
- Construction industry experience.
- Civil Engineer qualifications/experience is desirable.
- A strong knowledge of the project development and construction processes.
- A degree in Architecture.
- Excellent time managment skills.
- A desire to succeed.
Should you feel this position is for you â Apply today!
Email Applications also accepted, JOB ID 888253: firstname.lastname@example.org